Tuesday 19 May 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EPISODE I!

Classic poster art by Drew Struzan.

The STAR WARS universe was about to get a whole lot bigger today, back in 1999, with the release of the first of the Prequel films: The Phantom Menace, soon generating nearly a billion dollars at the box office and seeing-in the kind of fan appreciation, and fan controversy, that have remained unabated to this day.

▶ Star Wars Episode I: All I Need Is An Idea Webisode - YouTube
▶ Star Wars Episode I: Story Featurette - YouTube
▶ Star Wars Episode I: Movie Music Webisode - YouTube
▶ Star Wars Episode I: Assistant Directors Webisode - YouTube
▶ Star Wars Episode I: Costumes Featurette - YouTube
▶ George Lucas interview for "Star Wars: The Phantom Menace" (1999) - YouTube
▶ Star Wars: Episode I - ...: Interview With George Lucas - YouTube

Happy Sixteenth Birthday, EPISODE I!

No comments: