Thursday 27 February 2014

CLASSIC IMAGE: SLEEPING DISORDER...


Awoken from sleep, a worried Padme watches silently as her nightmare plagued husband, Anakin Skywalker, departs their bed chamber. The true beginning of the end for our hero lovers starts here - the first couple bedroom scene in a STAR WARS movie - from EPISODE III...


“No, I didn’t see her that way (as a victim in SITH). Not necessarily. I mean, yeah, she died after all she went through, but everybody dies. Not everybody is a victim! I think Padme was strong. And what was great about the STAR WARS movies was that I got to play that character at three different ages; she was a little bit different each time. I also felt fortunate to be around George, who is one of the great minds of our time.”

NATALIE PORTMAN - STARLOG MAGAZINE 345 - MAY 2006

No comments: