Saturday 14 July 2012

A DARK DOMAIN FOR INDY. INSIDE 'THE TEMPLE OF DOOM'!


Continuing the BBC's welcome repeat season of Indiana Jones movies in HD, tonight sees our hero's most perilous and darkest adventure yet, inside THE TEMPLE OF DOOM!

I'd never previously seen the above cool poster composition for the film's original 1984 Belgian release, so I thought I'd post it. I also think it's time that J.W. Rinzler and the LUCAS BOOKS people did a big and colourful book on all the official Indy related merchandise/poster art that's out there. I think it'd be a sales winner!



And don't forget, Indy and his memorable adventures arrives on Blu-ray from LUCASFILM/PARAMOUNT this September (including a complete restoration of RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK and lots of new materials). And we can't wait.

Here's the newest trailer: Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures on Blu-ray for the first time ever! - YouTube

No comments: