Tuesday 7 February 2012

EPISODE I BEHIND THE SCENES: PICTURE FOUR- A JEDI FALLS...


Day four of our EPISODE I 3D behind the scenes celebration continues with this terrific 1997 shot, we think taken outside LEAVESDEN STUDIOS, where an unknown stunt double for Ewan McGregor makes a lengthy fall against blue screen for the movie scene where Darth Maul kicks Obi-Wan Kenobi off a ledge within the Theed City reactor room.

Check out the latest YAHOO MOVIES interview with George Lucas and Effects Supervisor John Knoll on EPISODE I's 3D transfer: Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace Trailers & Clips - Yahoo! Movies  (Thanks to Joe Corroney for the heads-up)


With thanks to LUCASFILM, FOX and SUBSTANCE for the above image.


EPISODE I: back on the big screen where it belongs. And in 3D!

No comments: