Sunday 27 February 2011

MONSTER AUCTION!

My good buddy Chris Baker recently got in touch with me on an event from last year that I wasn't previously aware of, and which I thought I'd pass the info and photos on. Here's what he said:

“These (attached) images are from a PIH Hollywood Auction Catalog I found online yesterday. The Auction actually happened back on December 17 & 18th of 2010, from the Saban Theatre in Beverley Hills. Phil Tippett added several pieces from his personal collection, These are the 'SW' ones from his lot
 
... wish I had a few extra hundred thousand just sitting around (lol)
    
(the images-click to blow up for more detail and caption info- are numbered in the order they were presented in the catalogue)”

















Thanks for the info, Chris.

No comments: